Osiris Corporate Solutions will be able to assist with:
- Hong Kong Occupational Retirement Schemes Ordinance (ORSO)
The Occupational Retirement Schemes Ordinance (“ORSO”) came into force on 15 October 1993, and is the governing legislation for the regulation of voluntary occupational retirement schemes operating in or from Hong Kong. These schemes allow individuals to establish a retirement pension plan that provides members the choice of a virtually unlimited, diversified class and location of investments. Particularly suitable for companies setting up Retirement Schemes for their expat employees.
The Hong Kong ORSO can accept most unlimited transferred pensions and/or registered plans. There is no obligation to buy an annuity on retirement. In addition, it will eliminate any requirement to provide a half pension for a surviving spouse and/or capital for chosen heirs.
Hong Kong effectively offers these flexible benefits in many countries and can be set up by any individual, in any occupation, living in any part of the world.
- OCS will provide the required resident Trustees of the Governing Body
- OCS will provide the registered office of the scheme
- OCS will draft all of the formation documents, Scheme Rules and structure
- Assist in drafting scheme information to be provided to employees
- Opening of all accounts (bank accounts, custodian accounts and investment accounts)
- Assist in appointment of Investment Advisor / Asset Manager
- Assist in appointment of Auditor and Actuary