Osiris has considerable experience in the Corporate Finance arena. This ranges from project managing a listing on various stock exchanges but also includes the following:
- Assisting with structuring of hedge funds in multiple jurisdictions;
- Project managing corporate relocations from the tax advice to legal implementation in multiple jurisdictions;
- Assisting with exchange control issues and managing attendant applications;
- Assistance with raising both debt and equity;
- Ongoing management of structures including accounting, reporting and tax reporting;
- Reviewing existing structures and assisting with optimising them.
Corporate finance is the area of finance dealing with the sources of funding and the capital structure of corporations and the actions that managers take to increase the value of the firm to the shareholders, as well as the tools and analysis used to allocate financial resources. The primary goal of corporate finance is to maximize or increase shareholder value. Although it is in principle different from managerial finance which studies the financial management of all firms, rather than corporations alone, the main concepts in the study of corporate finance are applicable to the financial problems of all kinds of firms.